Date: Iron Dragon year, 5th month, 14th day, Monday (1880)
Contract for the sale of a field to Lama Ösal Dorje for 8 rupees.
tshugs zla pa bsaṃ grub zhing yige (yi ge) legs |
- lcags ’brug zla 5 ba’i tshes 14 re gza’ zla pa la tshogs blaṃ (bla ma) ’od gsal rdoe (rdo rje)
- dang tshug zla pa bsaṃ grub gnyis bzhing bsaṃ cang zo pa phyedang (phyed dang) do pa 1S
- dngul 8 song bde la zla pa bsaṃ grub nas bskal pa naṃ stong ’bar spus bster
- tshar mi don phya ’di la mi ’gyur zla pa bsaṃ grub rtags X bde phya spang
- karma phuon^gs (phun tshogs) yin | bkris (bkra shis)
2. gnyis zhing 3. de la; stong bar 4. don rtsa; de cha dpang
Document concerning the field of Dawa Samdrub of Tshug
Monday, the 14th day of the 5th month in an Iron Dragon year. Lama Ösal Dorje of Tshognam and Dawa Samdrub of Tshug have engaged in a transaction concerning a field from the Samcang area with a seed capacity of 1.5 zo ba, for a price of 8 rupees. Dawa Samdrub, a man who has concluded the sale until the world age ends, sets his mark to confirm that this agreement shall not be altered. The witness to this is Karma Phuntshog. Blessings.